Welcome to the Educational Services Department! Our team is committed to fulfilling our District Vision of empowering students through a relevant and personalized education, by supporting them as critical thinkers and providing them with the tools, supports and learning environments needed to be creative innovators. We provide curriculum support through professional development, resources, and partnerships with other community organizations.
We look forward to partnering with our community and stakeholders as we work towards our students' success.
Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services - Dr. Jezelle Fullwood
- Administrative Secretary: Courtney Lindemann
- Director - Curriculum and Instruction: Dr. Marie Dacumos
- Secretary: Nathan Arentoft
- District Translator: Gustavo Medina
- Teacher - Special Assignment (Coach): Marie LaCross
- IMC Technician: Debbie Gage
Phone: (661) 252-5131
Fax: (661) 252-6847